- This event has happened.
Impact Investment Seminar
26 October, 2017 @ 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
9:00 a.m. Welcome by Ambassador of Argentina in the UK
H.E. R. Carlos Sersale I gave Cerisano
Political An outlook of the current and economic scenario in Argentina.
9:15 Impact Investment in Argentina The way Forward
Maria Laura Tinelli Acrux Director Ltd. Partners
Overview on the progress made on the impact investment sector in Argentina: impact investment funds,
regulation, governmental support to impact startups and EMSes, first social impact bond, Argentina's National
Advisory Board seat AT the Global Steering Group on Impact Investment.
9:30 a.m. The British Impact Investment Market: an Overview
Vanessa Morphet Head of Investment Initiatives, Government Inclusively Economy Unit, DCMs.
Impact Investment Market development in the United Kingdom. Key milestones to become to leader in the
field. Obstacles faced in the UK market development and solutions. For Advise an emerging markets starting its
journey on impact investment.
10:10 The way forward Tipping Point 2020
Sir Ronald Cohen, Chairman, Global Steering Group on Impact Investment
Tipping for Points the Global Impact Investment Market, how to get there. Institutional The role of investors,
governments and market leaders. What's the role of emerging economies to achieve Tipping Point 2020 for
Networking 11:30 coffee
11:45 Working Lunch By Invitation only
It will sees guided conversation through some of the key aspects and drivers that inable the consolidation of
the impact investment market in the UK and Argentina.
Key points we will address:
- H.E. R. Carlos Sersale I gave Cerisano
- Sir Ronald Cohen, Chairman, Global Steering Group
- Valeria M. Gonzalez Posse, Minister, Head of Trade and Investment, Embassy of Argentina
- Vanessa Morphet, Head of Investment Initiatives, Government Inclusively Economy Unit., DCMs
- Marta Garcia, Director, Social Finance UK
- Amanda Feldman, Director, Bridges Impact +, UK
- Paula Marra, Founder Matriarca, Argentina
- Rocio Panizza, Senior Associate, Beccar Varela Law Firm, Argentina
- Paula Cardenau, Founder Njambre, Argentina
- Agathe Virfollet, GO Strategic Projects, Strategic Office Schedule, City of Buenos Aires Government,
- Mauricio Rodriguez, Impact Investment Lead, Barclays Wealth, UK
- Cliff Prior, Chief Executive Officer, Big Capital Society, UK
- Geoff Burnand, Director Investing For Good, UK
- Lucas Cornejo, National Director of Capital Venture, for Secretary Enterpreneurs and EMSes, Argentina
- Gonzalo Costa, Founding Partner NXTP Labs, Argentina
- Nicol¡s Pichon Rivi¨re, Partner, Pegasus Group, Argentina
- Federico Seineldin, Founding Partner Njambre, Argentina
- Dalia Silberstein, Partner Vira Ventures, Argentina
- Gayle Peterson, Programme Director, Executive Impact Investing and Social Finance Programs, Sa¯d
Business School, University of Oxford, UK
- Maria Laura Tinelli, Acrux Director Ltd Partners, UK & Argentina
- Jarred Lee, Head of Policy, UK National Advisory Board on Impact Investment, UK
- Ignacio Pereyra, Investment Officer, Embassy of Argentina
- Ver³nica Mu±oz de Andrea, Investment Department, Embassy of Argentina